2/23/13

Love Yourself: Day 23

I love myself because I randomly take moments out of each and every day to take it all in and to reflect upon how grateful I am to be alive. There are definitely some days that I don’t feel like being thankful or showing gratitude, but I know that I’m not owed anything in life and thus everything that comes my way, including waking up every morning and breathing, is a complete blessing to me.

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Don’t forget to celebrate why you love yourself today J

2 comments:

  1. I love myself because I have had no problem following the spirit of God wherever he takes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love myself because I’m very confident and secure in who I am. I’m not worried about how others view me because at the end of the day I go home by myself, eat by myself, and will meet God by myself.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)