2/1/12

Clarification

Ok, so I just want to clarify something real quick before we get to the good stuff!

While my next four interviews will come from guys that I previously dated, that doesn’t mean all my future interviews will. I will interview other guys!!!
I just wanted to put myself out there first, before I put others…give you a look into my past and let you become comfortable with the idea of us sharing things together. So me first, then u.
And if you are a guy reading this and you think you can provide better insight into the male ego mind (just kidding J), then we challenge you to do it! Email me and let’s schedule an interview!
Now…back to our regularly schedule program- the interview…



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)