2/26/12

I Want to Hear From You!!!

Guess what...I have gotten a few more guys to volunteer to interview with me and to answer all of those questions that you have been dying to know!!! (Ok...well dying is a bit dramatic but you get my driftJ).

So if you have any questions that you want answered from the males’ perspective- anything at all (nothing is off limits), then put a comment below or send me a private message at virginmonologuez@gmail.com. It can be anonymous or you can leave your name- doesn’t matter- I just want to hear from you.
To get an idea of some of the questions that have already been asked read here, here, or here.
Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)