2/28/12

Date Night- What’s In Your Closet???

Here’s a random fact about me: I interned in London for one of the top fashion designers in the world…yep- I fashion (ironically I’m not really into labels or brands though- I wear it all)!

That said, to me fashion is about expressing one’s self, so what I think is cute you might think isn’t really your style. So do what works for you- but have fun!

Sorry…I’m getting off track... I said all of that to say this: Today I decided to post some really cute date outfits that I would wear for various types of dates. Hopefully you’ll be inspired.

In my opinion, the secret to any great outfit is to be intriguing and fun while adding a dash of mystery, without showing too much or looking like you’re trying too hard.

So here’s my take on being sexy without being too revealing; your beauty should come from within- your clothes are just an extension/expression of that.

Let you light shine- - but look good while you are at it Winking smile

 

Outfit 1Casual Night Out

Rose Holdall Envelope Bag (Coming Soon)Peep Toes Lace Black Shoes

Bottoms: Black leggings (www.bangonthetrends.co.uk)

Shoes: Peep toe lace black shoes (www.romwe.com)

Top: Bird by Juicy Couture (www.stylecompare.co.uk)

Necklace: Leopard eyeglasses (www.forever21.com)

Purse: Rose envelope bag (www.romwe.com)

Earrings: Rose studs (www.forever21.com)

 

Outfit 2 - Meet the Parents     

          

   Petites Tutti Fruity DressSam Edelman Kellan Leather Lace-Up Wedge Shoes With Cut-Out Detail

Dress: Tutti Frutti Dress (www.missselfridges.com)

Shoes: Lace up wedges (www.stylecompare.co.uk)

Necklace: Gold figure w/ turquoise (www.forever21.com)

 

Outfit 3Reservations Only Date

 

PYRUS Mono Blouse - Retro Daze                                      

 

Miss Selfridge Gold Fireball EarringsL'Wren Scott Lace-trimmed silk-satin wide-leg pantsNew Look Exclusive Leopard Print Purse

New Look Limited Edition Metallic Heel Platform Shoes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blouse: Retro printed silk blouse (www.donnaida.com)

Pants: Cream silk-satin trousers (www.stylecompare.co.uk)

Shoes: Metallic heel platforms (www.stylecompare.co.uk)

Earrings: Gold fireball spikes (www.missselfridges.com)

Purse: Leopard coin purse (www.newlook.com)

 

*What do you think? What do you usually wear for dates (whether it’s a casual night out, meeting the parents, or a fancy dinner date)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)