10/26/12

What’s Next???


Ya’ll, I am so excited! I just finished writing the post for Monologue Monday and it is good! While I was writing it I was ministering to myself and thinking ‘this is SOOO GOOD’. (And I don’t say that arrogantly because apart from God I am a complete mess, for real! It’s when I get silent and get out a pen and paper- or in this case my laptop- that things really begin to just flow for me).God really is so amazing!
But I just got all excited and pumped up that I had to come tell somebody about it… I would scream if I didn't think that I would be disturbing the people around me....I feel like I can take on the world! I bet you are wondering what did you write that makes you feel like that?!?! (LOL, I know I would be J).
Anyway though, I hope ya’ll are having a great day and that you have a safe weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with the post that I was talking about. It’s called: MonologueMonday: Why Am I Still Single?!?!?
You don’t want to miss it, but in the meantime live life to the fullest and make the most out of every opportunity.
Talk to ya’ll later,

-Virgin Monologuez

1 comment:

  1. I'm mad! Lol. You have me thinking I would be able to read it today. Lol. I just recently did a video about being single. I definitely have to see your Monday post. Until then. *salutes * Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)