4/23/12

I Have Been Away

Hi everyone!!! Sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks, but I have been on holiday abroad since the beginning of the month. I’m packing up now to head back tomorrow, so I should be back and ready to chat away by the end of the week.

I hope you all had a safe weekend and are enjoying the first day of the work week. I can’t wait to talk to you soon and catch up,

-Virgin Monologuez

P.S. Stay tuned for this week’s Monologue Monday post later on today. I received a very short but sweet thank you letter about the site and the writer wanted me to share it so that’s what I’m going to do J! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)