12/24/12

Monologue Monday: Happy Holidays

I know that I haven’t posted much in the past week or so, but I just wanted to let you know that everything is ok!

It’s just the holiday time and I figured rather than have you at a computer reading my thoughts or the thoughts of others who have shared on this site that we should just take some time to focus on our family and friends and eating loads of yummy food instead.
So I’ll be back Monday with a new post, just in time for the new year, commenting on others accusing you of changing or saying how you are different now because of so and so….
In the meantime, enjoy this special holiday season and make every moment memorable J

Happy Holidays

-Virgin Monologuez

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)