7/6/12

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good morning, and that you will have an even better weekend. I have some really interesting male perspectives coming at you all very soon. First up I interviewed AaronRose24 from Youtube, and then my younger brother wants to go ahead and do the conclusion to Part 1 of his interview from two months ago (youcan find Part 1 here). So the male perspectives are rolling in!

And don’t forget that this isn’t all inclusive of every male’s opinion. If you have an opinion and you feel like your perspective isn’t being heard fellows, then please send me an email and I would love to interview you (virginmonologuez@gmail.com).
And to all of my female readers, you can also continue making your contributions by telling your stories for Monologue Mondays. Because of you all, I have received countless emails from other females saying that it made them really think about some things or change the way they were acting. So thank you for being so open and honest and for sharing your stories!
Well, I have to go for now but stay tuned J
-Virgin Monologuez

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)