3/26/13

Don’t Loose Hope….Other People Don’t Determine Your Future


I feel like I have been posting a lot of quotes lately, but when something speaks to my heart I get really excited and want to share it.
That said, I came across these two quotes recently that I found very encouraging and thus, they are making their way on this site. (What’s a couple more inspirational quotes right?!?!)
 

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
-President Obama



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)