1/25/12

I'm Thinking What???

I have so many thoughts running through my head constantly, so I decided why not share them with my peeps (you allJ)! So from this point forward, I am going to post little segments that I like to call “Moment of Truth”, where I write down what I am thinking as it relates to this blog (i.e. virginity, sex, abstinence, self-esteem…well you get the picture).

Now, what I need from you is a no-judgment pass. Some of my thoughts can kind of be … well you’ll see soon enoughJ, but nevertheless they are MY RANDOM thoughts, and I thought I would share them with you!

Stay tuned for the 1st Moment of Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)