11/12/12

Monologue Monday: Blast From The Past

Hi everyone,

How’s your Monday going so far?
So the site has gotten several new followers lately (and even a few more Facebook likes- thank you very much by the way!), and so I thought that it would be a great day to just recap the top five Monologue Monday posts which received the most reads. Below you will find a brief intro of the person (from my own perspective) and then a link to their story.
All 5 of these women are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, so I’m sure that you will enjoy each of their stories. (And there are tons more Monologue Monday posts from many more incredible women, so if you enjoy these please feel free to check out the archives section on the lower right-hand side of the screen to read the rest).

Top 5 Monologue Monday Posts

·         HeatherLindsay- If you haven’t heard of her or don’t follow her posts, you need to! She is not only a great writer, leader, and person; she keeps it real with you and tells you exactly what you need to hear…not sugar coating anything!

·         Krystal- I was so excited when I found her page and started corresponding with her! Her blog is so inspiring, and her personality is extremely kind and compassionate….I was beyond excited when she agreed to share her story. Definitely a must read!

·         AnAthlete’s Wife- She was the very first person to do a Monologue Monday post for the site, and she set it off in the direction that I was hoping for. After her posts, readers and emails started flowing in, and I will be forever grateful to her for the candidness and transparency that she provided in her piece.

·         GreaterThan The Game- She is one of my favorite guest posters! She has done a couple of posts for the site and she also is the creator of the new site “Wives in Waiting”. She is so inspirational and so caring, I really am happy any time that we get to do anything together.

·         MzNuBeginnings- Someone that I know personally, MzNuBeginnings is a woman whose walk exemplifies what she is saying. She’s honest, loyal, and makes everyone around about her happy. I’m glad to say that I know her personally J.
 
In addition to that, please check out the post that I wrote this weekend about beauty and feeling as though you don’t measure up. (You can check that out here).
And finally, please check back some time later in the week because we have a new Male’s Perspective Interview from the perspective of a frat guy….It’s really interesting! And I guess in the spirit of recapping, here are the top 5 Male’s Perspective Interviews. Please check them out and let me know what you think.
Top 5 Male’s Perspective Posts






P.S. If you have any questions that you want answered or any suggestion topics for new posts, please feel free to comment below. Have a good week J

-Virgin Monologuez

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)