11/22/12

I Am Grateful For


First off, Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!
I told you in my previous post here, that I would be back later in the week to list a few of the things that I am most grateful for. So here are some of my most precious appreciations:

©      God- My life holds no meaning if God is not my purpose.

©      My Family- Outside of God Himself, the greatest gift that I have ever received is my family. Every time that I think about them I just look up and smile at God; rejoicing that He thought it so fitting to bless me to be able to associate and enjoy life with some of His greatest creations. My family is not just the wind beneath my wings, supporting me and helping me to soar; they are my sunshine in the sky helping me to see where I am going. I am so blessed to be able to know them. I love them so much!

©       My Friends- I literally pinch myself some times when I think about my friends. They are the coolest, most random, most enjoyable people that I have ever met in my life. They make me laugh, we have really good communication, there is nothing in the world that they wouldn’t do for me (and I for them), and most importantly they love me just as I am. They don’t try to make me into something that I’m not or influence me in a manner contrary to what I stand for. They love me for me, and I will always love them for that.

©       Laughter- There is nothing that I enjoy more than laughing and making the most out of life. No matter how I am feeling or what I have been faced with, laughing and thinking about something pleasant always makes me feel better. Thus, I am so thankful that I can laugh!

©       My Life, Zeal & The Ability To Express Myself- I love myself. I have been through a lot, and during this time I have learned how to love and appreciate me for who I am. I have come to accept that everyone isn’t going to like me or “get” me, and that is ok with me. In learning who I am, I have gained a joy and a peace about myself that nothing or no one can take away from me. Yeah I have problems and issues, I would be lying if I said I didn’t, but I also possess something on the inside of me that no one can ever destroy. In terms of expressing myself, I can’t contain what is irrepressible. I am passionate, and I celebrate that!

©       My Travel Experiences- I have a strong passion for traveling to different places and experiencing new cultures. In being exposed to various customs and traditions, it has allowed me to view the world in a much different, but positive light.

©       Growing Pains- If I didn’t go through what I went through, I couldn’t have become what I was meant to become. Those storms, trials, and tribulations purified and refined me and molded me into the woman that I wanted to become. It hasn’t always been easy, but it has ALWAYS been worth it.

©       This Current Waiting Period- I wish that I could say that I haven’t struggled in this area at all, but that would be a lie and ridiculously deceiving. I have cried, been angry, and felt very discouraged at the fact that I am still waiting on the person for me. But in that time, I have grown and evolved and have come to realize that if it wasn’t for my waiting period, I couldn’t have been prepped and groomed for the next phase of my life. This was never my permanent destination; it was merely a means of preparation to prepare me for what is next. This delay has not been a denial, but a self-revelation.

©       You All- Every one of you that has read something that I wrote, commented, emailed, or supported me in any way, I am tremendously grateful to you because you have encouraged me and assisted me in allowing my voice to be heard. There are tons of things that you can be doing on a daily basis besides coming to this site and checking out whatever it is that has been placed on my heart regarding various issues. In spite of this reality though, you still come and I sincerely appreciate that. All around the world I have been contacted by numerous readers and it touches my heart every single time. I don’t ever want to take anything for granted, so thank you so much J.

-Virgin Monologuez

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (be-lated) Thanksgiving! I hope that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.


    [url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.html-5.me/]Personalized NFL Jerseys[/url]



    [url=http://louisvuittonhandbags8.fast-page.org/]lv handbags[/url]

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)