6/24/13

A Quick Thank You Note


I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those of you who have sent me messages checking on me and asking to see if I was ok. I think it’s only been like a week or two since my last post so I didn’t really think that I would be missed, so thank you so much for noticing my absence and taking the time to check in on me- I really appreciate it (and feel so loved J)!
I probably should have mentioned this a while ago, but I’m currently overseas working/volunteering and things are getting a bit busy in terms of work as I prepare to wrap up my assignment here over the next month or so.  I’ll be home shortly after I’m done here, and then hopefully things will go back to normal in terms of me having the time and attention to devote to writing more often.
(I’ll give y’all the details on where I have been living overseas and what I have been doing once my assignment is over and I’m back home. It’s one of the things I was talking about in one of my last posts here, that I said I would fill you in on soon).
Hope everything is going well for you all!

P.S. I’ll be back in a bit to post a Monologue Monday on 28 random facts that you don’t know about me in celebration of my 28th birthday coming up soon! So make sure to check back later today J.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)