9/23/12

Behind the Scenes


I know you are asking me where have you been?!?!’
I actually asked myself that.
After I got back from an almost month long vacation (that I’m still so grateful that I got a chance to takeJ), I was a bit overwhelmed at the mountain of things that had accumulated while I was gone.
I came back to a ton of emails, lots of meetings, and a laundry list of things to do. So even though the only thing that I wanted to do was sit down and write, I had to take care of my responsibilities….(Just because you take a break, doesn’t mean life is going to stop for you- so I had to get back at it!)
I'm happy to report that I’m all caught up…ok, well MOSTLY all caught up, and now I can spend some much needed time catering to this site (which brings me true happiness)!
So let’s get this party started!!!!

P.S. I spent the majority of yesterday doing TWO interviews that I can’t wait to share with ya’ll!
The first one is a pretty good interview from a male on his perspectives regarding everything from frat guys to makeup, and the second interview was a role reversal: instead of me interviewing the guys, I was the one being interviewed….It was a HOT interview if I must say so myself. I told him nothing was off limits and I didn’t get a chance to see the questions before hand, so I had NO IDEA what was going to be thrown at me…It was intense ya’ll. (Oh, and the interviewer was none other than the second most read male’s perspective interview that I gave: Mr. JD- checkout his interview here).
In the mean time, I know that I'm going to be posting one of the interviews this week, but I can’t decide which one it’s going to be: the male’s perspective or a glance into who I am and what I really think about some of the same topics that I ask so many other people about.
What do you think?!?
Stay tuned to see which one I choose first….but I promise neither one will be a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate ya'll for taking the time to comment. Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to respond back as soon as possible. Have a good day :)